Winter update brawl star with a new character Lou
Hello friends. Soon will be released a winter update brawl star with a new character Lou, an improved map editor, new skins.
- New chromatic brawler LOU.
- SEASON 4 BRAWL PASS – HOLIDAY GETAWAY
- Exclusive Skins: Bellhop Mike and King Lou
- New Environment
- Improved map editor.
- New skins.
- Improved gold skins.
- Changed chance of chromatic fighters falling out.
DOWNLOAD BRAWLSTARS WITH LOU – LATEST VERSION
ICE BRAWLER LOU
Lou is a cheerful snow cone that is always cheerful. He’s so positive that it annoys the hell out of Mr. P.
The main attack-shoots snow cones, which impose the effect of Frost. When the target has accumulated enough ice, it will be stunned for 1 second.
Superpower-throws syrup from snow cones, which creates a slippery surface on the ground.
Gadget-Lu freezes, becoming invulnerable and unable to perform any actions for 1 second.
Star power-the super Realm applies frost to enemies.
With the map creation mode updated, two new cells will also appear. One of them is for testing, where you can test and evaluate cards of players from all over the world. The second one is the winner card of the day with the most votes, where you can play and get trophies.
In this update will be added mode in the creation of maps – “Catch Award” and “Robbery”, and you can also use springs and teleports.
- New VFX / SFX skins and characters
- King Lou (Brawl Pass, Level 70)
- Porter Mike (Brawl Pass, level 1)
- Sally Nani (LINE FRIENDS) | 150 gems-end of November
- Choco Piper (LINE FRIENDS) | 80 gems – December
- Kony Max (LINE FRIENDS) | 150 gems – December